|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Saw Blade:||HSS||Tooth Shape:||BW,AW.HZ|
|Control:||CNC Control||Motor:||Servo Motor|
Automatic teeth grinding machine for HSS saw blade tooth shape repairing
Condition of use
Environment temperature: 0 - 45℃, the machine is stable, precise and reliable.
Relative humidity: Less than or equal to 90%, the machine operates stably, accurately and reliably.
Power supply: 380VAC (+ / - 10%), 50Hz.
1. CNC control grinding wheel feeding, one circle grinding forming, optional chamfering, reduce non productive time, achieve high quality grinding effect;
2. When grinding a new piece of the same specification, you only need to input the number of teeth to start with one key;
3. Double waterproof system to better protect equipment and hardware facilities and prolong service life.
4. No dust, low noise, high efficiency, easy to operate, which solves the problems of traditional manual gear grinding machine, such as more dust, high noise, slow gear grinding, etc.
5. This machine adopts super large screen intelligent CNC touch operating system, which is stable and durable, easy to operate and easy to use.
6. It is suitable for grinding and repairing common tooth shapes such as arc tooth(BW), triangle tooth(AW), high and low tooth(HZ).
7. The angle and depth of the tooth shape can be adjusted arbitrarily, the tooth surface is smooth without redness or annealing, and the sawing is sharper.
8. The chamfering angle can be adjusted arbitrarily, which can meet the different needs of different users and basically solve the sawing problem
CNC high speed steel grinding machine is widely used in the manufacture and grinding of high speed steel saw blade.
Chamfering requires that the surface of the saw blade is clean and free of debris, and that the saw blade is flat and has a small swing.
The first chamfered surface of the saw blade is defined as the A surface, and the second chamfered surface is defined as the B surface.
If the left-right deviation is relatively large during the chamfering process, fine-tune the origin of the A axis.
|Saw blade Diameter||250-600mm|
Saw blade Thickness
|Teeth number range||50-400T|
Grinding wheel diameter
|Total power||about 6 kW|
|Processing tooth profile||AW, BW,HZ|
|1||Saw blade holder|
|2||Saw blade lock nut|
|5||Slide rail guide|
|6||Safety door roller bearing|
|7||Slide screw bearing|
|8||Saw blade locking splint|
|9||Saw blade inner hole ferrule|
|10||Saw blade rotating shaft skeleton sealing ring|
|11||Electric spindle bearing|